From 22nd March 2022, the restrictions were at Adjusted Alert Level 1. with the following restrictions relevant to the WRFC :
Gathering capacity increased
- 1000 people allowed at indoor events
- 2000 people allowed at outdoor events
- As before, it is mandatory to wear a cloth mask or similar covering over the nose and mouth when in public indoor spaces.
- However, a mask is not required when outdoors.
- The regulations on social distancing are also being changed, requiring that a space of 1 metre is maintained between persons in all settings except schools.
Travel restrictions eased
- Travellers entering South Africa will need to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours.
We continue to monitor the Covid 19 Pandemic and regularly consult with the FAI task force who will guide us.
For more information: