- Please submit your preliminary entries by: Friday 29th April 2022.
- Normal Entries are open and may be submitted now.
- Payments received before the 31st May 2022 will qualify for the early bird discount.
- The closing date for Normal Entries is now Friday 15 July 2022.
- Payments for the Normal Entries must be received in the SAPFA account by 29th July 2022.
- Late Entries may be accepted by the Organiser until 31st August 2022 and only together with late entry fee.
- The late entry fee must be received by 31 st August 2022.
Non- acceptance of Entries
- Entries received after 31 st August 2022, will be not accepted.
- From this date to the official start of the Championship only personal changes in official entries can be accepted.
- A team manager, who preferably should not be a competing pilot, shall head each national team.
- Each participating country is allowed to send a maximum of 10 crews and a team manager.
- If the total number of entries exceeds 70 the organiser is permitted to reduce the maximum number of entries per country.
- Each participating country must provide International Judges. Paragraph D.3 of the Rules and Regulations for FAI Rally Flying Championship is applicable.
- Each competing pilot shall possess a valid private pilot licence or licence of a higher grade; all competitors must have a valid FAI Sporting Licence.
- The Official Entry Forms (which can be downloaded from this website) must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Invoice will be prepared for the entry fees, extra accommodation and 50% of aircraft hire costs and must be paid before 29th July 2022.
List of Official Entries
- The list of Preliminary and Official Entries will be posted on the competition website.
Final Entries without Entry Fees
- If an NAC sends a final entry but fails to pay the required entry fee, that NAC shall lose its right to participate in the Championship until the fee is paid.